EDUCATION: Starter Bundle – Lavender
Think… “Swiss Army Knife of Oils” + if you haven’t used Lavender you haven’t lived … YET!
WAYS TO USE LAVENDER:
* Place a couple of drops on your hands, rub together and BREATHE DEEPLY.
* Add 10 drops to a roller + tope with jojoba oil or aloe vera to roll under eyes + target puffiness in the mornings.
* 1 drop on a cut or booboo.
* Diffuse with Frankincense + Stress Away (both in your Starter Bundle) for the dreamiest blend to calm the mind & relax the body.
* Put 2 drops into your hands + rub together, then rub on baby’s blankets, sheets or favorite stuffie for a peaceful night’s sleep.
* Add a drop to your mascara to promote long, healthy lash growth.
* Add a few drops to your dryer balls to freshen laundry in place of dryer sheets that are full of toxins and irritants.
* Take a relaxing bath with 2 drops of Lavender!
* Add a dab to tea or lemonade, or even coffee
* Tension Roller: 10 Lavender, 10 Peppermint + 10 Frank
* Longer Lashes:
In an empty 8 oz Mascara Tube (I have and can make for you ) Add 1 tsp. Castor Oil, 1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil, 2-3 drops Lavender!
Directions: Mix all ingredients and store in your small mascara tube. Simply brush Serum onto lashes daily before you use your regular mascara. For best results also apply another application before bedtime. Serum will last up to a year if kept in an air tight container.
* Night Face Cream
Mix 10 drops of Lavender, 10 drops of Lemon and 10 drops of Frankincense into 1/3 cup of whipped coconut oil.
What is your fave way to use Lavender Oil? PLEASE SHARE!